Dry Cleaning Cylinder to determine color fastness to drycleaning and chlorinated pool water, in addition，to prepare samples for flammability testing, to wash off fire retardant on the surface with tetrachloroethylene.
AATCC 162 dry cleaning cylinder Feature
1. Color fastness to dry cleaning was made up of stainless steel and press forming which are decency and durable.
2. The small size can be put into fume hood which can avoid the damage of the tetrachloroethylene to environment and operators.
3. Experiment can stop automatically with the equipped time controller.
4. To determine color fastness to dry cleaning and chlorinated pool water, to prepare samples for flammability testing.
Dry cleaning cylinder Operation
1. Clean the dry cleaning cylinder was made up of stainless steel and press forming which are decency and durable.
2. Prepare the hardness concentrates according to the relevant standards.
3. 51 ml of the hardness concentrate was diluted to 5100 ml with distilled or deionized water.
4. Adjust the pH of the solution to 7.0 with sodium carbonate or acetic acid.
5. 5000 ml of the solution (made in the above 3) was charged into a dry-cleaning cylinder. The temperature was adjusted to 21 ° C.
6.Put the color test sample with the standard test fiber into the cylinder, turn off the barrel, and roll for 60 minutes.
7. Get out the sample and remove the excess solution.
1. For dry cleaning test, the instrument should be placed in the fume hood (using toxic solvent of tetrachloroethylene).
2. The operators need to wear gas masks and protective gloves.
3. Carefully handling with the liquid recycling, sending to the waste liquid recycling station for suggestion.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.