What is the importance of the DIN Abrasion Test?
Abrasion Related Definitions
Abrasion resistance — the resistance to wear resulting from mechanical action upon a surface.
The importance of din abrasion testing
1. Abrasion resistance is a performance factor of paramount importance for many rubber products, such as tires, conveyor belts, power transmission belts, hoses, footwear, and floor covering.
2. Abrasive processes, primarily the local slip, are the dominant contributor to friction and wear of vehicle tires in service. The time history of forces accompanying acceleration, braking, and cornering in particular, lead constantly to changing contact conditions under the tire.
3. A test capable of measuring resistance to abrasion of rubber, including uniformity of wear behavior under abrasive/frictional service conditions is therefore highly desirable.
When we understand the importance of DIN Abrasion Testing, how should we choose DIN Abrasion Tester?
GESTER has absolute professionalism for Din Abrasion Resistance Tester, we have 20 years of production experience.
DIN Abrasion Tester is used to determine wear performance test of materials like elastic material, rubber, tires, conveyor belts, conveyor belts, shoe soles.
How to test?
Rubber abrasion Testing machine under certain touching pressure and contact area, sample becomes a certain angle with sandpaper and determine its abrasion performance caused by a certain level of sandpaper. Pack sandpaper outside the surface of roller. The sample is pressed against the roller with sandpaper, which makes sample lateral moving along roller. Abrasion is caused under the other side of cylindrical specimens measuring the mass loss of sample value and count the wear amount by sample density.
1. Rubber Abrasion Resistance Tester body paint baking processed, easy for maintenance;
2. Color touch-screen control, digital counting, automatically stop after test finished;
3. Din Abrasion Resistance Tester equipped with vacuum suction port device，automatically clean dust during test.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.