Footwear Testing Equipment For Shoes Flexing Tester
Whole Shoes Flexing Tester applies SATRA TM92 standard, is used to test the flexing resistance of finished shoes or shoe sole.
Whole Shoes Flexing Tester is used to test finished shoes, like sports shoes, casual shoes, work shoes etc. And determine its flexibility resistance or indicating the cracks of shoe or shoe sole through reciprocating flexing movements under the specified angle and frequency.
Whole Shoes Flexing Tester GT-KA01-2
The shoe bending tester consists of the following structural components:
a) swinging the metal plate with a swing frequency of 140 times/min;
b) two artificial feet of adjustable size and position;
c) digital counter with reset function, which can be set by testing the required number of times of operation;
d) Angle adjustment device, adjustable to zero position (start position);
f) The control panel can switch the working state of the instrument and set the counter, including: start button, stop button, manual button, reset button, preset electronic counter.
The sample shall be the finished shoe after 48 hours of processing, with no obvious defects.Each group of samples is not less than two pairs.The sample shall be tested after a temperature adjustment of the test chamber for 6 hours.
1. The bending angles are adjustable from 30°45°, 50°, 60°, 90°, etc.
2. The test speed is 50 to 150 times/min.
3. Laboratory temperature: 23 ± 2 ° C.
1. Adjust the eccentricity of the test machine so that the bending angle reaches a specified angle.
2. Place the sample shoe on the test machine.
3. Adjust the distance of the clamp in the shoe so that the front end of the clamp is at the toe of the shoe.
4. Zero the counter before the test starts, set the number of bends to the specified value, and start the host to start the test.
5. After the specified number of tests is reached, observe the changes after the whole shoe is bent.
The bending value is expressed in number of times, no crack is acceptable, the crack is unqualified, and the length of the crack is expressed in millimeters. The test results of each pair of shoes are subject to visual inspection. If one of them has only a crack, the pair of shoes are treated as cracks.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.