How Sublimation Fastness Tester Works?
Features of Sublimation Fastness Tester
(1) Dry Pressing: The dry specimen is pressed with a heating device of a specified temperature, time and weight;
(2) Damp Pressing: The dry specimen is covered with a wet, undyed cotton cloth and pressed with a heating device of a specified temperature, time and weight;
(3) Wet Pressing: The wet specimen is covered with a wet, undyed cotton cloth and pressed with a heating device of specified temperature and weight.
1. A dyed cloth piece is sandwiched between two undyed pieces and placed to cover the heat pads and the test goes on
for a pre-set time period.
2. The fabric pieces should be picked up immediately. The undyed fabric pieces will be stained by the dyes.
3. This gives the sublimation fastness properties for the range of temperature 130°C to 250°C in one test.
4. A ready comparison of sublimation fastness properties at various temperatures is hence available.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.