What is the safety shoes ？
Safety shoes are the general term for safety shoes and protective shoes. They generally refer to footwear that protects the feet and legs from foreseeable injuries that are worn in different work situations. Safety shoes are high-tech and high value-added footwear products. The production process of safety shoes has high requirements for raw materials, auxiliary materials, chemicals, and mechanical equipment.
1. Tensile test used to test the tensile strength of footwear materials (such as leather, fabric and rubber), can also be used to test the combined strength of the upper and sole.Tensile testing machine can test all kinds of materials, semi-finished products and finished products, compressive strength, elongation, peeling, tearing, bending, bending, compression, shear, adhesive... Widely used in metal, plastic, rubber, textiles, synthetic chemicals, wire and cable, leather and other industries.
2. The impact resistance test of safety shoes is one of the important items of safety performance testing of safety shoes to understand whether the steel toe cap can protect the toes under the sudden impact of external forces.
3. The compression puncture test of safety shoes is also one of the important items for safety performance testing of4. The steel toe caps, metal insoles, eyelets, shoe buckles and metal ornaments of safety shoes are very necessary to conduct salt water corrosion resistance tests on these parts due to the particularity of the materials. The safety sole rubber needs to be tested for bending strength. safety shoes. Through this test, the compressive bearing capacity of the steel toe cap and the puncture resistance of the sole can be determined.
4. The steel toe caps metal insoles, eyelets, shoe buckles and metal ornaments of safety shoes are very necessary to conduct salt water corrosion resistance tests on these parts due to the particularity of the materials. The safety sole rubber needs to be tested for bending strength.
5. Wearing shoes for too long will produce water vapor. Can the shoes emit water vapor in an emergency? Then the water vapor permeability test must be performed to know the result.
6. The moisture content in the shoe material will affect the service life. Through the frost hydrolysis test of the shoe material, the moisture content can be seen.
7. Bad weather, will affect the performance of shoe material, especially in low temperature environment, it is very necessary to test the cold resistance of shoes.
8. Due to the particularity of the working environment of the wearer of safety shoes, the detection of the anti-cutting safety performance of the upper is also one of the very important test items, which cannot be ignored.
9. The heat resistance test of shoe materials is mainly to detect the high temperature resistance of artificial leather and leather materials. Generally, it should reach 20o℃~30o℃ which is qualified.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.