DIN Abrasion Tester is used to determine wear performance test of materials like elastic material, rubber, tires, conveyor belts, conveyor belts, shoe soles.
Rubber abrasion tester under certain touching pressure and contact area, sample becomes a certain angle with sandpaper and determine its abrasion performance caused by a certain level of sandpaper. Pack sandpaper outside the surface of roller. The sample is pressed against the roller with sandpaper, which makes sample lateral moving along roller. Abrasion is caused under the other side of cylindrical specimens measuring the mass loss of sample value and count the wear amount by sample density.
Din Abrader Standards:
DIN-53516, JIS-K6369, JIS K6264-2,GB/T 20991 section 8.3,GB/T 20265, GB20266-2006, GB/T 9867, EN ISO 20344-2020 section 8.3, AS/NZS 2210.2 section 8.3, ISO 4649, BS903-A9 Method A, ASTM D5963, ISO20871, QB/T2884, EN 12770
1. Sampling with a cutter.
2. Open the safety cover.
3. Weigh the sample before rubber abrasion testing.
4. Install the sample to the test head, and then use the height adjustmentdevice to make the sample protrudes 2 mm in height.
5. Fix the sample and lock the nut. Measure the height ofsample by the tool again, and then loosen the nut.
6. Raise the test head and move it to the far left.
7. Load the weights needed(for example, load a 2.5N, then total weight is 5N).
8. Close the safety cover.
9. Clear the current times and set the cycles.(42cycles=20m,84cycles=40m)
10. Turn on the vacuum cleaner.
11. Start test
12. Machine will stop automatically when it reaches the setting, then test end.
13. Remove the sample, check the test results, and weigh the sample.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.