Precautions for the use of carbon dioxide incubator::
1. The machine should be installed in a room where there is no strong electromagnetic field and radiant energy, and the surrounding temperature difference is small. In order to ensure the temperature control accuracy of the carbon dioxide incubator, it is recommended to use it in an environment of 15-25°C.
2. Do not turn on the power switch before the CO2 Incubator is filled with water, otherwise the heating element will be damaged.
3. After the incubator has been running for several months, the water in the water tank may be reduced due to volatilization, so it is necessary to add water in time.
4. The carbon dioxide incubator can be used as a high-precision constant temperature incubator, and the CO2 control system must be closed at this time.
5. The hot and humid environment in the box is easy to breed bacteria. You can add 2ml of Xinjieer liquid to 1000ml of water, regularly disinfect the air in the box with alcohol and ultraviolet rays, and wipe the culture alcohol into the box to reduce the growth rate of microorganisms in the box.
6. When the display temperature exceeds the set temperature by 1℃, the over-temperature alarm indicator will be on and a sharp alarm will sound. At this time, the power should be turned off for 30 minutes. If the power (temperature control) switch is turned on again and the temperature is still over-temperature, the power should be turned off and Report to maintenance personnel and use air conditioners to lower the ambient temperature.
7. Before opening the cylinder, be sure to loosen the pressure reducing valve to prevent the gas hose from bursting. The cylinder should be replaced when the cylinder pressure is lower than 0.2MPa.
8. Minimize the time to open the glass door. When opening the inner door of the c02 incubator, turn off the carbon dioxide control switch first.
9. If the carbon dioxide incubator is not used for a long time, the moisture in the working room must be removed before closing, and the glass door should be opened for ventilation for 24 hours before closing. When using the machine for the first time or without reusing it for a long time, a contamination inspection should be done before the formal cultivation.
10. The water in the incubator must be drained before moving the incubator. Take out the shelf and humidifying pan in the working room before transportation to prevent collision and damage to the glass door. When carrying the incubator, do not turn it upside down, and at the same time, do not lift the door to avoid damage to the door.
11. Whether the zero point of carbon dioxide is drifting, you can use a carbon dioxide gas tester to sample the gas in the incubator from the sampling port on the control panel, and then use a gas chromatograph to measure the carbon dioxide concentration.
12. The carbon dioxide incubator should have a good grounding device to ensure safety.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.